As of Wednesday of last week, my wife and I are now proud landowners of a 4.7-acre parcel just outside the city of Albany. This is a pretty big commitment as far as commitments go. After all, we’re locking ourselves into Albany for a number of years at a pretty young age. But we know this is the right decision. Albany rocks. Here are some of the reasons:
- Great restaurants including a good variety of ethnic groups
- Central location in the Northeast with short commutes to Boston and New York City
- An alive and active downtown…
- …But just minutes from beautiful rural communities
- Good school system
- It’s in New York which, as far as states go, is pretty close to the top
What other reasons can you think of?